Welcome to our website...
Terms of Website Use
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Gift Card and Experience Terms
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink or masterclasses.
The card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Stirling.
The minimum amount required to purchase a gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £200 in a single transaction. If you wish to purchase an amount higher than £200 please contact us.
The card balance must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from its purchase date; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
You should treat your gift card as cash; lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged.
Before 1 October 2021 gift cards were purchased as "New World" and could therefore be spent at any New World venue, however from 1 October 2021 all gift cards will be purchased by the individual brand to be redeemed within their venue only.
For any queries about a gift card please contact email@example.com
My New World loyalty policy
The ‘My New World’ membership rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue as well as entitling members to rewards and offers. The credit earns expires after 12 months from point of earning and can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases.
If you have any enquiries about earning credit or rewards, or your account in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Birthday Bubbles Reward
A toast to you! Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco on us as a birthday treat when you dine – yours to enjoy within 14 days before or 14 days after your special day.
- Exclusively available to registered members of My New World who have downloaded and registered more than 24 hours prior to your birthday.
- The reward is one 750cl bottle of Prosecco and can be redeemed only once during the period of 14 days before or 14 days after your birthday.
- Valid only when dining. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
- The birthday Prosecco reward is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- The reward may be refused at the discretion of a manager.
- The reward may be exchanged for beer or a soft drink at the discretion of the manager.
- Reward may only be claimed once in a 12 month period.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- You must be 18 or over to enjoy.
- We kindly ask you inform us at the time of booking that you are claiming your reward.
- Please provide accurate information when registering with My New World, as incorrect information will mean you are ineligible.
- Please drink responsibly.
User Generated Content
You hereby grant to NWTC and its affiliated companies the right and permission to use your Content posted to a social media platform using one of our NWTC venue Geotag locations or Hashtag and social handles such as Instagram Content on our Websites and social media. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine which Content to use. We may publish, review, modify or remove all or part of your Content at our sole discretion.
The Content may be used as part of a competition initiative, or otherwise.
You may request that we remove your Content, and in such an event, we will be happy to communicate with you regarding your request. We reserve the right to retain copies of Content as necessary for legal or compliance purposes. You understand and agree (a) that NWTC shall have no obligation to use the Content (or any part thereof); and (b) that NWTC may remove the Content (or any part thereof) from the Websites at any time for any reason in their sole discretion including to comply with applicable laws or due to complaints.